The Prolific North Awards is the premier celebration of outstanding campaigns and exceptional talent in the creative and media industries across the North.
Just getting on our shortlist can improve brand awareness and promote your business to new clients, as well as acting as a third party endorsement for your business. Your profile will also be broadcast in front of over 100,000 unique readers on the Prolific North website.
By entering, you provide clarity on your objectives and ambitions, while crucially comparing yourselves with competitors.
Of course, you also have the chance of walking home with a prestigious trophy when the awards are announced on 4 June 2020 at The Point in Manchester.
There are many reasons why you should enter the Prolific North Awards. Here is our top 10:
- To celebrate the success of great campaigns, agencies or in-house teams;
- To prove to clients that your company or campaigns are the best in their sector;
- To reward, celebrate and recognise your team;
- If your entry is shortlisted you will receive a shortlisted badge for use on your marketing materials;
- Award wins will help you win new business – all winners receive a winner badge for use in marketing materials;
- The awards evening is a highlight in the northern calendar and provides exceptional networking opportunities with peers;
- The awards are judged by a panel of industry experts;
- The Prolific North Awards provides an opportunity to showcase the quality and standard of your work;
- Award wins raise awareness of your organisation or work and create PR opportunities;
- Being an award winning agency or organisation will help you recruit and retain talent.